Thursday, March 1, 2012

March-ing to the beat of my own drum!

Woohoo, 1st quarter of the year is here!

So this month is filled with all things wonderful, from birthdays and movies to weekend getaways and a few "big" people events in-between, I'm crazy-excited just writing about it!

I've got tons to plan for starting with Daddy's birthday on March 5. We're keeping it simple this year, probably just a nice traditional family dinner with a sweet finish and possibly a night out around town. His birthday makes for great memories, some of which I'll catch on film.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a few snippets from a lovely themed wedding shower in honor of a very special friend. Her nautical theme was inspired by the wedding itself as they plan to say their "I Do's" on a great big ship. Her bridesmaids did a beautiful job scouting for the perfect details, as we did trying to coordinate our outfits.

Definitely, Ever So Pretty APPROVED ;)


Happy Wedding Shower to you, Neen. We wish you a lifetime of love, hugs and bellyaching laughter. And Sashy, thanks for instagramming these ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment